Your message has been sent. We will contact you shortly if your message requires a response.
TREASURE VALLEY PERIODONTICS COVID-19 UPDATE
We hope this message finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last year, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
We are taking extra precautions and ask that you do the same. If you’ve had any of the following in the last 10 days, please contact us to discuss; fever, respiratory or flu-like symptoms, are immuno-compromised, have been in contact with any COVID-19 patients, have experienced loss of taste or smell.
When you arrive, our waiting room is closed, please stay in your car and call or text us. We are unable to allow companions in the office at this time. Please wear a face covering when entering our office.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- Please wear a face covering when you enter the building.
- Please bring only yourself as the patient. Please do not bring any extra family members.
To make an appointment, please call our office at 208-344-0908.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Treasure Valley Periodontics
Boise Dentists - Dr. Beaudry - Treasure Valley Periodontics
When you visit our periodontal office, your oral health is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Contact Us Today or Request An Appointment!
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
Treasure Valley Periodontics
Dr. Kathleen A. Beaudry
813 Stilson Road
Boise , ID 83703
Phone: (208) 344-0908